A portable, feature rich pulse oximeter that provides spot readings of SpO2 and heart rate for the busy EMS professional.
The 2100 features:
- Reads SpO2 and Pulse Rate
- Low saturation alarm
- 6 changeable display modes
- 10 Display brightness settings
- Dual color LED display
- Hinged battery cover - more secure, stays attached
- Carry Lanyard Included
- FREE Black and Orange Rubberized Protective Bumper
- 2 “AAA” Batteries Included
- Instruction Booklet
- 2 year limited warranty
American Diagnostic Corporation's (ADC) line of fingertip pulse oximeters is designed to meet the varying needs and budgets of the healthcare practitioner and patient.
ADC's Finger P...American Diagnostic Corporation's (ADC) line of fingertip puls...