Combining AFD technology with a convertible design makes the new Adscope® 608 the most versatile of our Clinician scopes.
The Adscope® 608 series features:
- Convertible chestpiece provides adult diaphragm/adult bell or adult diaphragm/pediatric diaphragm configurations
- AFD Technology provides enhanced acoustic response: light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency
- Ultra-sensitive adult and ped diaphragms for greater amplification and crisper high-frequency response
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rims for patient comfort
- Clinician headset boasts reinforcing yoke molded into flexible 22" PVC tubing and stainless steel binaurals fixed at 15º angle for greater comfort
- Adsoft™ Plus silicone eartips with new snap-on connections for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Includes accessory kit with two pairs of spare Adsoft™ Plus eartips
- Weighs 5.77 oz. (165g)
- Overall length 31"
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA
- Lifetime warranty covers all parts
American Diagnostic Corporation's (ADC) Adscope™ Clinician series scopes are the most feature-rich precision crafted professional line of scopes on the market. Find out more at http://www.adctoday.com.
Adscope™ Clini...American Diagnostic Corporation's (ADC) Adscope™ Clinician ser...