Perfect for MCI or Disaster Preparedness.
The Rusch® TruLite Secure™ Laryngoscope is a color-coded, all-in-one blade and handle system that offers quick selection of sizes while minimizing the risk of component incompatibility.
The Rusch® TruLite Secure™ Laryngoscope is compact and lightweight while featuring a surgical grade stainless steel blade with beveled tip. The handle is composed of a high-grade reinforced plastic that provides an ergonomic grip for the clinician. The durable construction of these components is designed to withstand the forces commonly associated with intubation and perform under the toughest field conditions.
The Rusch® TruLite Secure™ Laryngoscope also improves visibility for the clinician by providing strong, focused and reliable illumination from the integrated LED lighting technology, which is powered by pre-loaded batteries in the handle. The convenient design is ready to go when you are.
- One-piece fully disposable blade and handle system
- 2 AAA batteries are preloaded in the handle and validated for a 3 year shelf life
- Compact and light weight yet performs under the toughest field conditions
- Bright blue-white LED light source to enhance tissue differentiation
- Fully disposable blade and handle reduces risk of cross-contamination