Our 6" and 4" Emergency Trauma Dressing bandages are simple and effective pressure dressings providing hemorrhage control in prehospital emergency care situations.
- Sterile, non-stick pad for applying immediate pressure to wounds
- Easy-open red tear notches for quick access to bandage
- Intermittent velcro prevents pressure dressing from unrolling
- Simple, quick, controlled and effective pressure dressing system
- Vacuum sealed to minimize valuable storage space in kits
- Integrated clips to easily secure the trauma bandage to the patient.
The ETD can also be used to sling and swath an arm, to secure splints to an extremity or to perform in any other function requiring an elastic wrap.