- Dependable - Device diagnostics check all critical system functions
- Easy to use - Single large knob operates the unit
- Variable vacuum w/5 commonly used Oropharyngeal/Tracheal settings
- High performance - Capable of > 30 lpm at 500+ mmHg setting
- Rugged - Full "Rib Cage" design protects canister while suction unit meets stringent splash-proof (IP34D) and bump-proof requirements
- Quiet - Extremely quiet when operated at low vacuum levels.
- Flexible - Comes with a built-in AC/DC power transformer. The unit can be operated or charged directly from AC/DC mains or an optional wall bracket.
The only suction unit that offers one-touch testing to quickly check all functions: occlusion, vacuum build-up efficacy, maximum achievable vacuum level and air leakage. Full range of tracheal and/or oropharyngeal vacuum levels set by a single knob that doubles as a power switch. High night/day visibility LEDs indicate all critical system functions.
Need replacement canisters for this unit? Click here