The SAM® SPLINT is built from a thin core of aluminum alloy, sandwiched between two layers of closed-cell foam. Bent into any of three simple curves, it becomes extremely strong and supportive for any fractured or injured limb. At the same time, the SAM SPLINT is extremely moldable and soft enough to cut with ordinary household scissors. The result: with the proper choice of curves outlined in the training guide, almost any bone in the body can be splinted.
- Lightweight and compact
- Fastens in place with wrap of choice.
- Closed-cell foam allows easy cleaning and disinfection.
- Material compatible with all standard cleaning solutions.
- Provides added stability for all limbs including the neck
- TECHNICAL DATA • XL: 5.5” X 36”; 5.9oz; flatfold