AFD Technology and a sculpted chestpiece make this the ultimate acoustic stethoscope.
The Adscope® 600 series features:
- AFD Technology provides the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm in a convenient one-sided chestpiece
- Light pressure for low bell-type frequency, firm pressure for diaphragm type high frequency
- Sculpted chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort.
- Cardiology headset with large bore stainless steel binaurals are fixed at 15° angle to maximize comfort and acoustic seal (Tactical model with aluminum binaurals)
- Bi-lumen (dual bore) 19" PVC tubing stays soft and flexible
- Adsoft™ Plus silicon eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Tactical model uses black anodized aluminum binaurals
- Accessory kit includes 2 spare pairs of Adsoft™ Plus eartips
- Scope ID Tag included
- Weighs 7.15 oz. (203 g)
- Overall length 27"
- Assembled, inspected and packaged in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty covers all parts